GT Recycling is an innovative, family owned, and operated plastic and cardboard recycling company.
With processing operations in Geelong, Victoria, GT Recycling draws its expertise from a team with over 40 years experience, passed through three generations in the recycling industry.
We are a professional and reliable company dedicated to delivering results with a range of landfill diversion strategies and cost saving recycling options for plastic and cardboard that work with your companies structure and environmental objectives.
GT Recycling is a provider of environmentally sustainable recycling solutions for both small and large businesses, councils and government departments.
- Plastic recycled – PET, HDPE, LDPE, PP, PS, HIPS, PC, ABS, PA6, PA66 and more
- Cardboard and paper recycling
- Specialist in recycling PP woven flexible packaging including bulka bags and grain bunker tarps
- Reliable collection services
- Authorised DrumMUSTER collection agent
- Suppliers of recycled plastic products to both domestic manufacturers and for the export market, in granulated or baled form.
GT Recycling services clients in Geelong, Melbourne and regional Victoria with the ability to regularly service these areas offering agreed minimum volumes of plastic waste.
Some of the plastics we recycle include wheelie bins, garden pots, milk crates, bread crates, poly pipe, bumper bars, truck mud guards, plastic drums, bulka bags, grain bunker tarp, e-waste plastic, milk bottles, beverage bottles, strapping and more.